Perfect and spotless skin is a dream of every woman. Though there are several homemade ingredients and remedies which can help get glowing skin, today we neither have time nor patience to try these remedies and wait for months to get the desired results. This is where laser treatment makes things easier.
- What is Laser skin lightening treatment? It is a medical treatment to reduce skin irregularities such as blemishes, wrinkles, fine lines or acne scars. In this treatment, concentrated beams of pulsed lights are cast upon the affected areas to remove unwanted or damaged skin. This process stimulates the growth of skin cells, improving the overall health of your skin.
- Types of Laser skin lightening treatment: Depending on your skin condition and budget, the dermatologist will suggest the following treatments:
- Ablative Laser Treatment: The medical procedure where an advanced range of lasers is used to deliver short-pulsed light energy to the skin. This is a one-time treatment where the upper layers of the skin are removed by vaporizing the affected tissue.
- Non-ablative Laser Treatment: This is used to improve the appearance of wrinkles, dark spots and acne scars by creating heat in underlying layers of skin. The heat generated promotes collagen and elastin production, which helps in skin tightening.
- Fractional Skin Laser Treatment: This procedure is the combination of ablative and non-ablative laser treatment where the micro-beams of laser light are directed on the affected tissues through the upper layer of the skin.
- Treatment plus points: In comparison to other skin whitening treatments, this procedure provides faster results. Your skin will appear more radiant, softer, and brighter in just a couple of healing sessions. In addition to this, laser treatment is performed under complete surveillance of a professional surgeon or dermatologist.
- The time required for this treatment: Your dermatologist will take 2 to 3 hours to complete each session of laser skin treatment. However, healing red scars or dark spots will take around 7 to 10 days.
- The cost required for this treatment: The overall cost of laser treatment will depend on your skin condition, number of sessions, and type of lasers used. This cost may vary depending on the fees charged by a dermatologist for each session. On the whole, this treatment will approximately cost you around $3000.
For all types of skin troubles, you can contact Clinique Anti Aging for their wide range of professional therapies and beauty treatments.