The embarrassment of having to hide your smile not only affects your self-esteem and dental health but also changes the way, how others interact with you. Straight teeth are healthier, but not all of us are gifted with one. In a survey, 92% of people stated that they were much more confident after having straightened their teeth. For people who struggle with a confident smile because of crooked or misaligned teeth, getting invisible braces could boost their confidence.
What Are Invisible Braces?
Invisible braces are a clear orthodontic system that uses innovative technology to create the smile you have always dreamed of. Invisible braces use a series of clear plastic aligners to move teeth into the alignment gradually. The invisible braces costs in Australia are affordable and used to treat a range of mild and moderate tooth alignment problems, including:
- Gaps between teeth
- Crooked teeth
Research shows that over half of the Australian residents feel self-conscious about their teeth, and more two-thirds are considering orthodontic treatment to improve their smile. Over half of the population admits that they would smile more if they had a perfect smile.
Benefits Of Invisible Braces:
- Protects Your Teeth: The invisible braces function as a night guard and protect your gums and teeth from wear and tear due to grinding.
- Oral Care Is More Comfortable: The invisible braces are removable, so brushing and flossing are much more efficient than with metal braces. You don’t have to worry about bacteria building up due to food particles around metal brackets and causing cavities.
- Cosmetically Superior: For people who don’t want others to notice they are wearing orthodontics, invisible braces are the cosmetically superior choice.
- Less Painful: Conventional metal braces contain wire and protruding bits of metal that can puncture and scratch the gums. The invisible braces are smooth, comfortable and they reduce the damage usually caused by wearing braces, including cavities and gum disease.
- Duration Of Treatment: when compared to conventional metal braces, invisible braces can take only one year to straighten your teeth.
- The Complexity of the case to be treated
- The duration of the anticipated treatment
- The type of appliance used
In a survey, about 80% of people stated that straightening their teeth was one of the essential treatments they have ever received. As discussed, it is evident that having a great smile doesn’t just affect how others see you, but how you look at yourself. Invisible braces are the ideal choice to change your smile without impacting your lifestyle.